Trace your warehouse stock
Pallet ID labels, also known as license plate numbers (LPN), track the flow of goods in your warehouse from A to B and ease your work load. This form of temporary identification is a simple way to manage the internal track and trace and guarantee the pallets and products will be stored at the right location in your warehouse.
Why use pallet ID labels?
The use of pallet ID labels enhances the efficieny of your warehouse’s work processes. Simply link the unique barcodes to your warehouse management system (WMS) and you’re all set. The right label design prevents you from having to look for lost shipments and orders ever again. The advantages of pallet ID labels:
- Each pallet or box gets a unique code assigned to it upon arrival at the warehouse. This code is linked to your WMS for quick identification of your stock.
- The preprinted labels can be designed to contain variable information such as sequential numbers.
- The sturdy barcode design makes for quick and easy scanning, thereby reducing the risk of errors.
- Pallet ID labels are available in a variety of colours to identify different goods linked to different clients.
- Depending on the required visibility of the label, it can be printed one-sided or double-sided. A third option is a special corner label which is applied to one side of a pallet or box and wraps around the corner, making the label information visible on both sides.
Pallet ID labels characteristics
When it comes to Pallet ID labels you have your pick of a number of materials, sizes and colours. The labels are preprinted with ascending sequential numbers, giving you a clear overview of your warehouse stock.
- Paper or polyethylene labels.
- Permanent or non-permanent adhesive.
- Suitable for barcode ID on e.g. pallet overpacks, boxes and plastic bins.
- Preprinted to include unique sequential numbers or a series of numbers according to your specifications.
- Available in white, yellow, orange, red, groen and blue. Additional colours available upon request.
- Printed on manageable rolls, enabling quick and easy application.
- Custom sizes available.
If you’re in search of a low-cost but high-quality solution for tracing your warehouse stock, pallet ID labels are the right way to go. The label experts at ONE2ID will gladly offer advice on the size, colour and material that would best suit your needs.