Blank labels come in all shapes and sizes. The design experts at ONE2ID use state-of-the-art machines to produce high-quality custom-made labels, in both small and large quantities, to suit your labelling needs.
How to choose the right blank labels
When you decide on printing your own labels, it’s important to choose the right label material and label size, as well as the appropriate adhesive and a fitting colour. When choosing a specific label material, you have to consider the application, the environment and the desired durability. After all, you want to avoid having to replace the labels after only a year of use because the adhesive has dried up or the information on the label is no longer legible. When deciding which type of label you need, ask yourself the following questions.
- Will the labels be used indoors or outdoors?
- To which type of surface will the labels be applied?
- Will the labels be applied to a small or a large surface?
- Do the labels need to be heat-resistant or water-resistant?
- Which type of information do the labels need to contain, e.g. alphanumeric data (text and numbers), arrows, barcodes?
- Is there a need for the labels to be removed easily?
- Does the information on the label need to be protected with a laminate cover?
After you’ve considered these questions, you’re able to select the material of your choice from our assortment of over 1,600 standard-sized labels. Our label experts are available to help make sure you’ll get the right labels to suit your specific application needs. If you’re planning to design your own barcodes, ONE2ID can also advise you on which printers, ribbons, and label software will produce the results you’re looking for.
If you’re unsure as to which material is best suited to your application, please contact Sales Manager Anton Damen at +31 (0)172 769 123. Alternatively you can fill out our form and schedule an online consult via MS Teams, Skype or Facetime by clicking on the button below to discuss your labelling needs and wishes.Contact us