Durable product identification
If you wish to label your electronics or electrical products, ONE2ID can supply you with the labels you need.
The importance of labelling
Troubleshooting, inventory management and internal track & trace will all benefit from labelling your machines, products and equipment with proper identification. You will be able to quickly ascertain which machine suffers from a malfunction, which products needs to be repaired or which piece of equipment requires to be replaced, thereby saving valuable time and money.
Oftentimes, the type of identification you apply to your machines needs to meet certain industry-specific requirements, which call for suitable type plates. In order to register your inventory and communicate its usage, the labels need to include instructions, logos, CE-marking and product specifications. The label experts at ONE2ID can customise any type of label by adding detailled product information, e.g. plain text, logos, barcodes and icons.
High-quality label materials
When choosing the label material there are certain factors you have to consider to ensure long-term identification.
- What is the work environment like? Do the labels need to be heat-resistant or waterproof? What type of surface will the labels be applied to, smooth, rough, rounded? Will you use the labels indoors or outdoors? Will the labels be exposed to chemicals, oils or UV?
- Do you prefer to protect the label data with a laminate finish? If so, will you opt for a glossy or a matte laminate finish?
- Which type of information needs to be included on the labels? For instance, serial numbers, instructions, certifications, symbols, logos, barcodes, 2D codes or icons.
- Have you thought about incorporating colour-coding into your labels? Working with multi-coloured labels improves your work processes.
ONE2ID offers nothing but high-quality materials so you won’t have to worry about the legibility of your data. Not just right now, but for years to come. You can have your choice of material from a wide range of products, suitable for a variety of surfaces, such as smooth, curved, powder-coated, metal, plastic, textured and rough. If you are looking for ways to prevent fraudulent behaviour and theft, our label experts can design tamper-evident security labels according to you exact specifications. Below you’ll find a short summary of materials from which to choose:
- Raised label
- Type plate
- Polypropylene & polyethylene TAG
- Aluminium/ stainless steel tag
Print your own labels
Whether you need a tiny label to apply to a battery or a giant label to apply to a wind turbine, ONE2ID has the experience, the knowledge and the tools to create labels for any type of application and work environment. Our label experts add a custom protective laminate to all of our preprinted barcode labels to enhance their resistance to chemicals, oils, solvents, mechanical damage and abrasion.
Certain situations call for label printing on the spot. In those instances, our blank labels offer a fitting solution. Simply tell us which material, size and colour you need and we’ll deliver the labels to your door, along with a thermal transfer printer, ribbons and NiceLabel design software, should you require any of those. In addition, we can design labels which are partially printed to which you can add the missing data at a later stage.
At ONE2ID, the possibilities are endless. Please contact us to enquire about a custom-made solution for your company.