Trace your inventory
Crates, bins, carts, trolleys, office supplies, tools and other types of materials are part of your everyday business managing the flow of goods and warehouse inventory. Keeping track of all these items and tools requires a systematic approach. ONE2ID offers durable and legible identification labels that are essential to any proper inventory management.
The benefits of labeling
If you wish to maintain a good overview of your stock, you need well-designed identification labels. Barcode labels with a custom layout ensure an accurate registration of materials and machines that move from location to location through your warehouse or that need to be replaced. The label experts at ONE2ID create a label layout to suit your automated WMS system. This includes, for instance, barcodes, data matrix and QR codes, logos or alphanumeric information. The right layout ends up saving you precious time and money because:
- All of your goods and materials can be accurately traced by simply scanning the label.
- Your annual inventory count can proceed more efficiently due to the quick and precise registration.
Choose the right label material
In addition to a fitting label design you also need the right label material for proper identification of your products and belongings. The choice of material for use on your crates, tools and office supplies depends on:
- Surface. What type of surface will the labels be applied to? What is the size of the surface? Is the surface smooth, curved or textured?
- Location. Will the labels be used indoors or outdoors and what, if any, are the chances of mechanical damage?
- Temperatures. Do the labels need to withstand extreme temperatures or challenging surroundings, such as exposure to chemicals and oils?
- Durability. Do the barcode labels need to be removed at some point or do they need to last as long as your inventory?
Our label experts will gladly visit you at your warehouse to discuss your wishes and select the right label material. You might find that durable polyester heat-proof labels are what you need, or virtually untearable tags which can be attached with cable ties and are a great solution for outdoor use. Alternatively, you could opt for aluminium or stainless steel tags that can withstand extremely high temperatures as well als long-term outdoor use.
Are you faced with having to label and relabel locations, crates, trolleys and bins on a regular basis? Give our unique label adapter a try. This plastic label has a strong permanent adhesive with a specially formulated topcoat that can be applied to a variety of surfaces, from smooth to rough and textured. The laminate topcoat turns every type of permanent material into a non-permanent material, thereby making it easy to label and relabel without leaving residue behind. Whether it be paper, polypropylene or vinyl, your trolleys, crates and other means of warehouse transport remain clean after removing the label from the label adapter.
ONE2ID has an extensive assortment of products to enhance your inventory management. If you would like to know more about the products and services we can offer you, contact us and make an appointment.